Re: [Evolution] Bug?
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Ben Steeves <bcs metacon ca>
- Cc: Evolution Mailinglist <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Bug?
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:08:14 -0400
On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 08:19, Ben Steeves wrote:
Would the Ximian dev team care to comment on these?
------- Additional Comments From danw ximian com 2003-10-21 09:06 -------
There is an evolution bug here (evolution-wombat is not exiting),
but bonobo-activation-server shouldn't fail because of someone else's
bugs. So I'd say the bug you initially reported is bonobo's fault.
FWIW, you should be able to work around it by forcing wombat to exit
(eg, with "evolution --force-shutdown") at logout time. (I don't know
exactly how you make something run at logout time in a gnome/gdm
] [Thread Prev