Re: [Evolution] Mandrake 9.2 Upgrade

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 05:33, Kraski Web Services wrote:
On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 17:13, Ted Anderson wrote:

I tried the Ximian autoinstaller first, but it doesn't yet recognize MDK
9.2. That's what I get for upgrading so fast :-)

I'm still on 9.2rc2.  Same thing.  Fortunately, Evo 1.4.4 runs
flawlessliy, here.

Unfortunately I can't say it runs flawlessly just yet. Seems that the
first time I try to start Evolution, it just hangs on the splashscreen.
If I kill it, run evolution --force-shutdown, and then re-run it, the
program opens fine. It happens again if I close normally and try to
re-open without first using force-shutdown. Hopefully I'll be able to
track the problem down soon.

--
Ted