[Evolution] Mandrake 9.2 Upgrade

This is for all those Mandrake 9.1 users getting ready to upgrade:

I just upgraded to Mandrake 9.2 tonight and was unpleasantly surprised
to find that it didn't like the 1.4.5 snapshot I had installed. I had to
uninstall Evo, Red Carpet, and RCD. Then I installed the 1.4.4 which
came with the Mandrake 9.2 CD's. After a reboot evo loaded normally.

I tried the Ximian autoinstaller first, but it doesn't yet recognize MDK
9.2. That's what I get for upgrading so fast :-)