Re: [Evolution] How can I automatically synchronise IMAP folder(s) on the server with local folders?

Hi Guenther,

Am So, 2003-10-19 um 01.37 schrieb guenther:
I would like to download my IMAP account automatically to work offline
with my email.

What do I have to do for that?

Tools / Settings / Folder Settings / Offline Folders

Check all folders, you want to be synced for offline reading. This
should work AFAIK. I'm not sure, if this has been fixed in the latest
versions, so test this first, before you start relying on it. (File /
Work Offline is your friend...)

...guenther

Thanks. In fact, it works, including synchronisation of messages with
attachments.

Regards,
Jörn.
--
Das Loch an und für sich ist Nichts. Löcher werden ausschließlich durch
die Umgebung bestimmt.