Re: [Evolution] SpamAssassin on RH9 causes POP retreival to hang

syb_fenton wrote:
Thanks Jeffrey!! I'm now able to have Evolution completely ignore all the emails I've received in the past 48 hours :-)

Okay, so I jumped the gun.

I am now getting through 122 emails and then evo completely hangs. It is no longer updating its UI, it is not pulling down any new messages. spamc is not running, so it does not appear to be hung on the external process...

So I kill evo, do sa-learn against my Junk Mail folder, and re-run. It gets to 133 msg before hanging. I kill it and do it all again, this time it gets to 89 messages.

BTW: I lied earlier. This system is a RH 8.0 box. My development boxen are running 9.0. However the same versions are in play: spamassassin-2.60-1 and evolution-1.4.5-0.ximian.5.1

Any suggestions?
syb_fenton.