Re: [Evolution] Outlook Contacts to Evolution
- From: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>
- To: a_colorado ureach com
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Outlook Contacts to Evolution
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:47:20 -0400
Outlook will export csv, and there's a csv2vcard utility that comes with
On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 01:07 -0400, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Hi, I found that there is a way to get contacts in Evolution
without going through so many trouble like libpst. I read some
of the e-mail migration trouble, but I wonder if its the same
thing with contact also.
VCF is an option but there is no export as VCF under outlook
unless creating emails with vcf attached.
] [Thread Prev