Re: [Evolution] Outlook Contacts to Evolution

Outlook will export csv, and there's a csv2vcard utility that comes with
Evolution.

-Mark Gordon

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 01:07 -0400, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Hi, I found that there is a way to get contacts in Evolution
without going through so many trouble like libpst. I read some
of the e-mail migration trouble, but I wonder if its the same
thing with contact also.

VCF is an option but there is no export as VCF under outlook
unless creating emails with vcf attached.