Re: [Evolution] Evolution command line options.

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 11:11 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
right, I don't know why we didn't do that. *shrug*

I could have sworn omeone complained that it would be a problem, but I
don't recall why.

Until fairly recently we didn't do _any_ filtering on these fields; a
malicious URL could happily overwrite the From: header to anything it
wanted, and the composer wouldn't even show it.

Now we do, but at the time that changed, nobody was particularly
interested in adding new functionality. It could be useful though.

--
dwmw2