Re: [Evolution] Evolution command line options.

n/m, I was wrong. we purposely ignore from header fields given on the
command-line.

Jeff

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 10:53, Lars Bungum wrote:
Jeffrey,

I can't seem to get this to work.  Is it documented anywhere, or could I
debug it somehow?  The from-field is accepted without any error message,
it simply doesn't have any effect.  The default account is used
instead.  I used the exact same spelling as found in "tools->settings"
under account name, with and without quotes.
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.