[Evolution] strange behavior of appointment

Hi all,
I'm experienced stange behavior of appointment in Evo 1.4.4 and 1.4.5

I'm an appointment scheduled by my chief with Outlook.
After this, this appointment was revoked (canceled).

I accepted the first message, and also the second. In calendar the
appointment is not more visible.

When I restart my PC I view the appointment like I accepted only first
message and not the second.

Someone know if this is a Known problem?

--
Ciao
        Pirla

Per rispondere in E-mail the (punto) pirla (chiocciola) flashnet.it
*** un bacio ai pupi ***

---> Linux user since yesterday <---