Re: [Evolution] Cannot see Newsfeeds & Imap Subjects

Hi,
On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 17:30, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
web.de's imap server is broken. when we request the headers, it says
each message has no headers, and so the only logical conclusion that evo
can make is that there is no subject, no from address, no date, etc when
constructing the message-list.

go complain to web.de to fix their server.

I just wrote a complain to web.de, lets see what happens:-)
Anyway, e.g. Mozilla Mail can read their imap folders...
I'm far more interested in receiving the newsfeeds, as using pop as
a 'workaround' for web.de is ok for me!
Thx&bye,
 Christopher