Re: [Evolution] Cannot see Newsfeeds & Imap Subjects

I had the same problem. I don't know if this is an option but after
recieving no answer from web.de I switched to freenet.de they have about
the same features and price. Still not perfect (sometimes I get a bad
command ... what ever error) but it works for me.

Gregor