Re: [Evolution] ximian connector - sorry, first posting had bad head...

On 07.10.2003, at 12:31, Clemens von Musil wrote:
I try to connect evolution with an OGo Server.
OGo-FAQ sais, that OGo only works properly with connector 1.2, which I
did not find at ximian's shop or elsewhere... So I bought connector 1.4,
upgraded evolution to 1.4 and don't figure out, how to connect to OGo..

Hm, maybe a bit too early ... work on a native OGo connector is in progress.

- Did anyone made ximian 1.4-collection work with OGo?

Well, I didn't try Connector 1.4.5 yet, but this definitely won't work with 1.4.4. Some issues with 1.4 were fixed, but currently we decided not to work on supporting Evo Connector 1.4 but rather focus on creating an own connector for OGo - and we are getting forward on that topic.

- Does anyone know, how to get a 1.2-connector?

Benjamin already said something on the issue. I think there is also a connector-1.2 channel in RedCarpet.

- Does anyone has any other idea, how to use evo/OGo?

Wait some more days and you may be able to get an initial version of the native OGo connector we are working on. Track the Evolution/OGo page for updates:
  http://www.opengroupware.org/en/projects/evolution/

best regards,
  Helge
--