Re: [Evolution] ximian connector - sorry, first posting had bad head...

Hi Clemens,
        Yes, Connector 1.2.x is available from Ximian.  You must contact
Ximian's technical support using http://support.ximian.com/ask/ to get
access to the older version.

        Note, however that OGo is not a supported server for the connector.  If
you run into problems using it, we won't be able to help you.  Also note
that the 1.2.x version of Evolution and Connector are no longer being
developed and new versions are not being released.  This may be a
problem if security problems are discovered.