[Evolution] Evolution and Office Outlook Interoperability

Hi,
this is my interoperability problem:
I have a Desktop PC Linux on wich i store e-mail loaded by a central mail-server. On this PC i manage my e-mail deleting what is not important. I have also a notebook Windows on wich i want to store all the messages not deleted on the Desktop PC.
Normally i use Mozilla Mail on the Desktop PC with the option:
Leave messages on server
and
Delete messages on server when they are deleted or moved from Inbox

but now i'd like to test Evolution,
what setting i need?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance, Fedele