Re: [Evolution] Date Format

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 11:08, Andy McMullin wrote:
Is it a version problem or an OS one I wonder? Anyone with 1.4.4 or
1.4.5 on Red Hat willing to switch to the GB locale and see if the dates
then work properly. If they do then does that make it a OS/locale
problem; if not a version one?

I use evolution 1.4.5 on RH9 with en_GB locale (no UTF-8 since that
breaks other things for me).  All dates are ass-backwards american style
(or broken as we call it here).

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]