Re: [Evolution] Evolution not sending a FQDN in HELO?

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 11:09, Matthew A. R. Sherian wrote:
I can, in fact, telnet to port 25 and send a message:

        [mars mars-tmc mars ]$telnet mail.photosphere.net 25
        Trying 24.193.97.178...
        Connected to mail.photosphere.net.
        Escape character is '^]'.
        220 **********************************
        HELO mail.photosphere.net
        250 mail.photosphere.net
        MAIL FROM:<user domain tld>
        250 Ok
        RCPT TO:<recipient domain tld>
        250 Ok
        DATA
        354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
        Subject:Test
        Delete Me.
        .
        250 Ok: queued as 02DBA24F
        quit
        221 Bye
        Connection closed by foreign host.
        [mars mars-tmc mars ]$

Have you found a solution to this problem yet? If not If I remember
correctly you said you were coming from a different domain then the one
you tried your HELO command from. Perhaps evolution is saying the wrong
domain, this might be causing the problem.

--
This e-mail transmission is intended for the addressee indicated
above. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or