Re: [Evolution] Evolution not sending a FQDN in HELO?

I am relaying directly to, from the remote host. I explicitly permit my work server to relay.

I freely admit that there are relaying issues, I am dealing with my postfix/sasl config separately. Evolution REALLY does send a non-FQDN

from camel debugging
received: * 6 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen) UID 329)
received: A00045 OK Completed
sending : EHLO mars-tmc
received: 502 Error: command not implemented
sending : HELO mars-tmc
received: 250
received: 250 Ok
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as D4F91230
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok