Re: [Evolution] snaps shots not updating INBOX

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 17:25, Zot O'Connor wrote:
The latest snpashots seem to have trouble updating the INBOX.

I run cyrus imap.

What happens is it just stops updating new mails, and even leaves
deleted mails with a line through them (view deleted is off).

This happens eventually, sometimes right away, sometimes after a day or
so.

Sometimes I can quit cleanly, sometime I --force-shutdown.

Before I file a bug, anyone else seeing this?

Zot,

I'm seeing something similar on 1.4.5, updated via Red Carpet from 1.2.2
on RH 9.

On my main IMAP account (UW Maildir), none of the folders are showing
the arrival of new mail, which is incredibly annoying. I have another
couple of IMAP accounts on the same server (admin, info), and I see mail
arriving in the admin account Inbox. Since I updated to 1.4.5, accessing
the account via IMP also exhibits the same behaviour (i.e. new mail does
not display the update dialog box, in this case).

The mail delivery sound I've set does not execute for any IMAP account
(and I have checked the "filter Inbox" checkbox).

If you need more information, or have suggestions for resolution, let me
know.

--

Des Dougan