Re: [Evolution] problem with evolution 1.4.5 and pop server / not deleting messages

Am Mo, den 06.10.2003 schrieb guenther um 20:24:
I have written a little perl script that go through my local folder ( I
have all folders maildir) that compares messages with the same
Message-ID and deletes them. That works fine for me here at the moment
but it is quick and DIRTY !!! ;-)

Just a thought: Maybe using fetchmail would be a cleaner workaround?

Yes that's true ... But I like these little scripts that so something
and print some usefull information to my terminal ... ;-)

just playing a little bit, now Jeffrey points me to the solution ( for
me, hopefully for other users too ! ).

If that problem would have been taken much longer, than for sure I would
use fetchmail. I do not want to lose my mail through such things, delete
and see what happen. I think evolution do not like that when I delete
mails and evo deletes this mails.

Bye  Erik