[Evolution] Error message: Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

This error message is popping up on my Outbox folder, which is pretty
annoying :)  It looks like the messages are getting sent (they show up
in my Sent folder and the mail server shows them as being delivered).

But, I'd like to know how I can clean up this little mess.  Restarting
evolution doesn't do any good.  I don't think deleting the directory
will do much good either.

I'm using Evolution 1.2.1 on a Linux 2.4 machine.

      - Jeff