Re: [Evolution] How to import tasks/appts non-interactively?
- From: "Alan Millar" <alan millar lpcorp com>
- To: "Dan Winship" <danw ximian com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to import tasks/appts non-interactively?
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:02:07 -0700
Here's where I am stuck: how do I get the iCal
data into Evolution?
You can't do it easily directly from perl. You'll need to write a C
program and use libcalclient (and beware that you'll have to rewrite it
for Evolution 2.0 because the API will be changing).
Thanks for the detailed explanation of steps involved. Unfortunately, I
don't have the expertise (or spare time to develop the expertise) to
create such a C app at this time.
Anyone know any alternate short cuts or other clever work-around hacks?
If not, I'll stick with the maildir folder of MIME text/calendar
attachments idea. Thanks.
Alan Millar Email: Alan Millar LPCorp com
System Administrator Voice: 503-821-5450
Louisiana-Pacific Fax: 509-692-3948
] [Thread Prev