Re: [Evolution] How to import tasks/appts non-interactively?

 Here's where I am stuck: how do I get the iCal
data into Evolution?

You can't do it easily directly from perl. You'll need to write a C
program and use libcalclient (and beware that you'll have to rewrite it
for Evolution 2.0 because the API will be changing).

Thanks for the detailed explanation of steps involved.  Unfortunately, I
don't have the expertise (or spare time to develop the expertise) to
create such a C app at this time.

Anyone know any alternate short cuts or other clever work-around hacks?
If not, I'll stick with the maildir folder of MIME text/calendar
attachments idea.  Thanks.

- Alan

--
Alan Millar                  Email: Alan Millar LPCorp com
System Administrator         Voice: 503-821-5450