[Evolution] irritating random password error problem

Hi, just signed up to the list as I couldn't find an
answer to my problem. I've got evolution setup with 6
pop accounts. When it checks email, about 3 out of 5
times I get this message:
--------------------------------------
Error while 'Fetching Mail':
Unable to connect to POP server webmail.somesite.com
Error sending password: Operation now in progress
---------------------------------------
The "somesite" is random, it could be any of my 6
sites. My system info is:
Evolution 1.2.2-5
Red Hat 9
The system I'm connecting to is a Plesk'ed system at
RackShack (Ev1servers). It has 6 domains on it, each
with its own mail pop (webmail.siteone.com,
webmail.sitetwo.com...)
Its not that much of a problem as I can just hit
"send/receive" and it'll usually go through ok, but it
is a pain to have to keep closing that error window.