[Evolution] no custom coloring in calendar?

sorry for bringing it again but:

I find this feature is one of the most important features for a calendar... its pretty unpretty, if everything got the same color...
there should be a way to pick certain colors for certain categories...

_there is no way to change the colors of categories via GUI, thats something i already found out_
maybe there's a trick.
maybe this wont be developed ever
maybe it comes in 2.0
maybe nobody knows what I am talking about...

so if this is a low priority thing, which maybe comes in 2.0, and there is no trick to make colored categories in the calendar, I have to change to something similar, which does it now...

can I have colored categories somehow?
(I know I sound really silly*, but if you would see my calendar, you would know, why I really want some colors for it)

regards, gg.

_________
* Fight Club: "can I have that Icon in jeans-cotton-blue?"