Re: [Evolution] How do I reset Evolution completely?

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 08:20, Jarle Aase wrote:
Last time Evolution got corrupted, I deleted the "evolution" folder in my
home-directory, and it started to work again. But I noticed that it still
knew about the imap accounts.

This time I'm lost. I've deleted the evolution dir, re-installed the
evolution package, but it still keeps crashing. I suspect that the reason is
some corrupted config-info, but I have no idea where it's stored and how to
remove it. So my question is really how I proceed to completely erase all
information Evolution has stored, so that I can make a fresh start.

To completely reset 1.0.5, Run killev, remove your evolution directory,
then rm -rf /tmp/orbit-$USER (if $USER is not set, just replace it with
your login).

Lonnie