RE: [Evolution] e-mail settings

add a "Local Delivery" account and it will work that way.

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 04:32, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
"Delete messages on server

What about.. Automatically moving messages from my /var/spool/mail directly
into my Evolution Local Folder? Like in M$ Outlook? (as opposed to manually
moving them and then deleting them from the loack spool via ctrl-E??

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow
H/M Engineering
Western Digital M'sia
DID : 03-7870 5168

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Lambart [mailto:ximian nomeaning net]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 12:03 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] e-mail settings

Someone else asked the same question two hours later, and I answered
that one first.  But the answer's the same: No, you can't do that now.
=(

Eric

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 00:11, fedele fis unical it wrote:
Hi,
i'm new here and with evolution and this is my question...
Can i have in Evolution the following option that i use with Mozilla
"Delete messages on server when they are deleted or moved from Inbox"
in Mail account settings?
Fedele
--
Jeffrey Stedfast