[Evolution] NVIDIA driver and Evolution

I am using Mandrake 9.1 and just recently downloaded Evolution 1.4. Everything was working fine until I installed the NVIDIA drivers for my GeForce FX video card. Now everytime I select "Summary" I get the following message, "evolution (process 3048) has crashed due to a fatal error (Floation point exception)". Of course the process number varies each time it happens. Luckily I was at my "Inbox" the last time I closed Evolution so that it returns to that point at startup now. This never happened until I installed the NVIDIA driver (as opposed to using the "generic" driver that comes with MDK).

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing, and if so, what did you do to "fix" it? BTW, switching back to the generic driver doesn't help.

Thanks in advance,
MMYoung