Re: [Evolution] Back again :)

fre, 28.11.2003 kl. 01.18 skrev JP Rosevear:

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 08:00, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
What I'd really love, is shared folder support. I use Courier IMAP 2.2.0
with fam (concurrent file/folder updates) support. This allows users to
define shared mail folders - a tremendous advantage for schools and any
other org that wishes to share certain data. Evo "sees" the shared
folders, but can't do anything with them. Mozilla supports them fully -
as does SquirrelMail and perhaps other clients.

Fire this into bugzilla (although it might already be there).

Done. I didn't find it reported already, strange. No-one uses Courier
IMAP? Don't believe it ;)

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl