Re: [Evolution] German peculiars yields a base64 encoding.

I did some more tests.
It only happens when I create a new message, if I reply to an email or
if I forward a message, evolution uses the normal "quoted-printable"
(cleartext) format. Also I've got some installations where evolution
always uses the "quoted-printable" format. But I see no difference
between this installations and my broken one. Same version (1.4.4), same
settings.

regards
Oliver