Re: [Evolution] Long time to focus

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 10:26, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Hi all,
I just installed Mandrake 9.2, which ships with Evo 1.4.4, and I noticed
an odd behavior when editing a mail:
When I press 'tab' to move from the 'to:' field to the 'cc:' one, the
'cc:' button first gets the focus, and then the field gets it, but it
takes a (relatively) long time for the button to first get it...
Does anyone else notice it? Any clue?
Thanks,

I'm running 1.4.5 and do not experience this behavior.  I'm running
Mandrake 9.2 here.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Thieves respect property;
they merely wish the property to become their property
that they may more perfectly respect it.
-- G.K. Chesterton, "The Man Who Was Thursday"