Re: [Evolution] IMAP

Gareth:
     Your IMAP server is sending you every file in your home directory as an IMAP folder. This will cause both the Settings lag (as it loads the list of folders into the various option dialogs) and the wierd folder tree. To fix it, go to Tools -> Settings, then select your account and click "Edit."
  In the Recieving Options tab, look in the "Folders" box.  Check the box labeled "Override server-supplied folder namespace" and enter the name of the folder which contains all your mail-- probably Mail or Maildir.
  You can also check "Show only subscribed folders" to cut down on the list of folders displayed.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Novell Ximian Group