[Evolution] IMAP

Hello again,

Im now using Mozilla Mail, it works fine with my IMAP setup, as does Squirrel Mail (webmail). I do like Evolution though, and I'd rather not give it up.

It keeps lagging out when i choose settings (to edit the mail settings) and takes two mintutes odd to refresh the window. The same happens with the main inbox screen after a while, then goes away until i restart.

For some reason, Evolution is listing just about everything in the remote home directory, as well as the INBOX.* DRAFTS.* etc. Mozilla just gives me the normal inbox, Sent and Trash.

Let me know what i can do to help.

Cheers!

Gaz