[Evolution] Date Time Problem

Lee:

I got caught with incorrect time last Friday by Guenther. I think I have
solved it (MDK9.2)

There seems to be a bug in the MDK config tool.

The main problem is that (I think it is, I did not spend the time to do
further research) in /etc/ should be a file called localtime. In reality
there is a directory there with the same name.
Rename this directory to something else, same localtimeold.

Make a link /usr/share/zoneinfo/whateveryourtimezone to /etc/localtime

edit your /etc/sysconfig/clock manually so it shows

UTC=true
ZONE=America/Phoenix
ARC=false

Adjust ZONE=America/Phoenix
to your timezone

Adjust the time in MCC, but not timezone

Restart your ntpd after (or restart your computer).
If you didn't restart your computer, log out and in again to get the
correct time on your clock.

If you do "ntptime" as root , no errors should show up and "date" should
show the correct time and the correct timezone.

Good luck
Tom