Re: [Evolution] Date Time Problem

Regarding your time issue, I have seen some very funny things happen on
my RedHat7.3 box, so perhaps this is something you can look for:

I found that after certain editing of my date/time (not sure the exact
step), the timezone file for my timezone gets corrupted, actually ends
up being empty.  For example, I am in the eastern US, so I looked at my
/usr/share/zoneinfo/America/New_York and found it to be empty.

Another sympton was issuing a "date" command at the prompt would show my
current local time, but then issuing a "date --utc", which should give
UTC time, would give the exact same time.

To fix the problem, I had to get a copy of the corrupted file from
another computer.

Hope this helps,
Lee