[Evolution] where is the data ??

All,

I am migrating to Evolution from gnome-pim. My first test attempts to migrate data were successful so I preceeded to aquire a PDA compatible with Evolution. That took about a month; I continued to use gnome-pim and the databases are out of sync.

Now I would like to 'reset' Evolution and re-import the current data from gnome-pim. However, Evolution seems robust. All attempts to reset it fail. I even totally deleted the Evolution data base. It found the month old data somewhere.

Where does Evolution keep the data. How can it be reset?

Thanks,
Dan