[Evolution] Calendar icons for categories under Red Hat Linux 9

A small thing, slightly annoying but worth checking in case it's part of
a bigger problem. :-)

In Red Hat Linux 9, package evolution-1.4.5-0.ximian.6.0, in the
Calendar I don't see the small icons for categories like Birthday,
Holiday, etc. that I see for example under Debian. But I see icons for
recurrence and alarm.

Is there an explanation and an easy fix?

TIA

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Limited