[Evolution] No spell check in Evo 1.4.5 in Suse 8.2?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the spell checker in
Evolution to work in Suse 8.2.

I go to the enable spell check tab and there are no languages there to
enable.

I went to the ximian site, it said I needed aspell, pspell, gnome-spell.

Found aspell it installed OK, found pspell yast said it has been
replaced by aspell and wouldn't install it, I couldn't find gnome-spell
anywhere.

So I'm wondering if anyone has got it to work and how.

Thanks

Mike
--
Michael Fakaro <mfakaro telus net>