[Evolution] RE: Send and Receive - Evolution 1.4

I sent this on 13 November, but never saw it on the list.
Sorry if it ends up being a repost.

-----Original Message-----
From: Salvatore Palmisano [mailto:palmisanos infinity-software com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:17 AM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Send and Receive - Evolution 1.4

I have three POP3 accounts set up with Evolution 1.4 on RH9.
When I click Send/Receive, it connects to all three accounts and
grabs what appears to be all of the messages.

If I immediately click Send/Receive again, it'll connect to the
same accounts and grab one to two messages at a time.  I can
continue to do this until it says there are no more messages remaining.
Has anyone run into something similar?  Why is Evolution not
bringing down all of the messages with one Send/Receive command?

Also, on first launch of Evolution I have to manually initiate
the Send/Receive process (by clicking on the button).  Is there a
way to tell it to perform the receive on startup?

Thank you, and if either of these issues have been resolved
already, please point me in the right direction.

.salvatore
http://www.sienar.org/
http://www.palmisanonet.com/