Re: [Evolution] Date Time Problem

That may well be but not having needed to do this before and reading
some of the warnings on the various sites about things going wrong with
Mandrake 9.2 after snap-shotting and even suggestions that you need more
than just the Evolution snapshot, I decided it was wiser not to proceed
with the Snapshot.