Re: [Evolution] Date Time Problem

what's so hard about installing a snapshot? it's like 3 clicks and
you're done.

Jeff

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 13:28, Ron Wilson wrote:
After trying to understand snapshots I have flagged it away. If they
cannot come up with an easier system to patch a faulty version then it
does not deserve to be used.
Its not really something that I want to live with that all my mail being
13 hours postdated. As for waiting till next version you have to be
kidding.
I guess I will go look at some other mail clients out there.