Re: [Evolution] moving - import/export?

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 14:34, guenther wrote:
Thanks a lot!  Too bad there isn't an import/export function.  But your
instructions come in a close second...

You're welcome.

Well, there *are* import/export functions for your data (Contacts, etc.)
but not for settings and accounts.

Honestly, I don't know why you would want im/export rather than simply
copying the directory. It is by far the fastest and easiest way. If I
just didn't get the point, please tell me why you want that.

Well, it worked.  I'm typing to you now from my new machine.  The only
glitches are that I don't recall the password from one of my imap
accounts and that I had about a million past reminders pop up from my
calendar.  Well, not a million but an awful lot.  Anyway, it now seems
to be working without a hitch.

The only reason I brought up import/export was because I recall how easy
it was in Outlook to move stuff around.  I see the import function in
the menus but I don't see export.  Is it hidden?