Re: [Evolution] Compose Window Size - Font Settings

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 23:18, Ed Greshko wrote:
Let me first say that I'm a KDE user.

Me too.

1.  Is there no way to save or specify the size of the compose window
when you hit "new"?

No.

2.  I've set my fonts using the "gnome-font-properties" tool.  However,
when I logout/login to KDE and start Evolution I get the fonts based on
my KDE settings.  To get things the way I want them I have to bring up
"gnome-font-properties" once every login session

That is correct.... well, almost.  What you need to do really, is have
gnome-settings-daemon startup.  Running gnome-font-properties does that
for you, and that is exactly what I do.

Lonnie Borntreger