Re: [Fwd: RE: [Evolution] Synchronising laptop and desktop evolutions]

Hi,
On Di, 2003-11-11 at 00:16, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
I had exactly the same mistake.
Try to invoke aclocal in the multisync directory, then recompile.
Good luck:-)
   Christopher

OK, this is what I did.

What I said in the URL above.

No plugins.

aclocal in multisync.

No plugins.

I remember going through all this last time.

Still no plugins!

You won't have any plugins as long as you don't have any libs (.so)
build in the multisync src directory.
At least the backup plugin works for me quite soon.
You have to invoke aclocal in the plugin directory first, *then*
recompile.
Btw: What is your distri?
Bye,
 Christopher