Re: [Evolution] Just an introduction

Wow. This is so retro.

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2000-March/thread.html

[No, this does not mean that everyone else should send an introduction
now. :-) ]

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:40, Nick Gerakines wrote:
Hey folks,
  My name is Nick. I'm new to the list but 'old' evolution user. My
gpgkey has been attached. I'm a student out of southern california. I
started with *nix with an old-school M.U.D. and eventually became and
admin/builder for it. I've been mono-linux for a while (3+) years and
have actually forgotten how to use parts of other operating systems.
 ~ Nick Gerakines </nick socklabs com> </http://www.socklabs.com>