Re: [Evolution] PGP signatures and Outlook Clients.

Am Mon, 2003-11-10 um 15.22 schrieb Derek Wueppelmann:
Is there anything that can be done (Short of turning of PGP signing) to
get Outlook/Outlook Express clients to read messages sent by Evolution
inline instead of as an attachement. I keep getting complaints from
people using Outlook that they have to read an attachment to read my
mail message when all I'm doing is PGP signing it.

hi derek,

seems that you are writing about a known problem:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution lists ximian com/msg00420.html>

it seems that there doesn't exist another solution than whether not
signing your outgoing emails pgp/outline by evolution or your
recipient's using another email program...

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!