Re: [Evolution] How to make Delete Keep Window Open

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 18:59, Matt Neimeyer wrote:
If I double click on a message and open it in a child window, then the
delete key used to keep that window open and just go to the next
message. Now if I hit delete it closes that window and I have to open a
new window.

If my memory serves me: This was a change made at release 1.2.  It was
done this way to "lighten" the code and remove issues with maintaining
duplicate message pointer lists (the one used by the mail viewing
window, and the one showing the message list), and keeping things in
sync between them - message order, current message, and so on.

Is this configurable somewhere? I'd like it to keep the window open.

Nope.

Lonnie Borntreger