[Evolution] Server-side virus scanning header-flags?

I'm working on a brief howto on smiting viruses in Evolution here:
http://www.ccm.ece.vt.edu/~lscharf/samd/?topic=Linux&title=Evolution+Virus+Scanning

The mail server run by my employer (Virginia Tech) scans for viruses in
any e-mails that they handle.  If one is found, it removes the offending
bit of the message, puts a note in the body of the message, and adds the
"X-Mirapoint-Virus" header to the message.  Mirapoint is the brand of
the mail server that they use, so obviously this is not a generic flag.
In a quick scan of my received-mail archive, I couldn't find any
genuine-looking flags from other mail servers.

Do any of y'all happen to know headers to other types of mail-servers
use to mark virus-laden e-mails?

Thanks,
-Luke