Re: [Evolution] Problem with debian mixed system

I was able to obtain the Evolution 1.2.4 .deb packages from
ftp.ximian.org:/pub/ximian-evolution-12/debian-woody-i386 and used dpkg
to install on my Debian woody(stable) system.  I installed it right over
the top of the existing 1.0 installation.  It's working well for me,
although I'm having trouble getting it to play any sound upon receipt of
new mail (then again, sound is a problem for me in general on this IBM
Thinkpad 390X).

I'd like to install 1.4.5 but I'm a little leery of having to also
install the unstable libc6.