re: [Evolution] how can I store my message templates in evolution

Dear Guenther,

Thanks for your kind reply.
What is the ref. number for this "delete off" bug ?
I have little experience using bugzilla.
I will take a look and comment when I get a moment- too much e-mail
today, my eyes are starting to glaze over aaargg...

Mr. e-mail