re: [Evolution] how can I store my message templates in evolution

Dear Lonnie,

thanks for your kind input.
where do I switch "hide deleted" on and off ?
Also I thought of another way to skin the cat.
You could save your template messages as signatures and then add the
signature instead of editing the draft.
or the option to turn delete off would be really preferable.

BTW going off on a complete tangent here, why does the address book sort
e-mail fields in a case sensitive way if e-mail addresses are not case
sensitive ? that's really dumb.Every time i save an e-mail address that
starts in an upper case letter, i have to go in and edit the first
letter of the e-mail so as it sorts it in lower case.aaarg

Mr. e-mail