Re: [Evolution] Feature request

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 21:05, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

the search feature in the filter-list dialog is new tho, and might be

Remember that you can do limited searching if you know the name of the
rule you're trying to find, since the filter list is just a treeview...
focus the list, hit Ctrl-F and type the first few letters of the filter
name.  (More often than not I'm looking for some text in the middle of
the filter name, though, so I agree something better could be good

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Group                      +353 1 819 9771